Thanks to dating apps that can be downloaded for free, looking for a dating partner is just one click away. It’s never been easier to meet new people online. Two people can come to know one another without ever meeting in person.
However, one thing both straight and LGBTQ+ people can agree on: Dating is a struggle, no matter what method you choose. Sometimes, we want a fun and casual relationship. Hope it can help to find the relationship that’s most suitable for you.
Here’s the list of the 3 best hookup apps for ALL sexualities.
1. Hookups – Hookup dating app
Hookups are open to anyone who’d like to join in. It caters to all preferences and orientations, so whether you’re straight, gay, lesbian, or bisexual, your next connection is just a swipe away. You can explore all kinds of relationships, such as one-night stands, FWB, short-term hookups, casual encounters, BDSM, trans, and other fun relationships.
● Good Notification system: Unlike hookup apps that push a long list of notifications daily, Hookups only send you the IMPORTANT notification!
● Double Verification: All users must pass the AI system and 24-hour manual verification. It means no SCAMMER and FAKE PIC on the app!
● Chat: The chat setting is quite convenient in this app. You can send text, photos, and even short videos to other users!
● Currently only available on Google Play.
● Sign pick: You can randomly get 12 cards of constellations according to your preference settings. You can turn 4 cards intuitively to instantly interact with the user you picked.
● Discover: You can “travel” around the world to find people you like. For example, you can set “travel” to France to connect with hot and sexy French guys or ladies.
● Block: You can block users you don’t like. Then they will not be able to connect with you anymore.
Hookups got 4.8-star ratings with 500K+ downloads on Google Play.
Hookups offer a unique dating experience with fantastic features like suggested, discover, moments, hold an account, free message, etc. The app is well-designed and easy to use. Very easy to sign up. Hookups are the ideal place to find what you’re looking for in a person. I have been tired of tinder apps with tons of low-quality profiles. Thanks to Hookups, I have already dated 2 amazing women in my city, I had the treatment, but it was worth it.
Where to download:
2. Grindr – Gay Chat
Grindr is a free mobile social networking app for gay, bi, trans, and queer people to connect. The app suggests users who are closest to your current location right now. The app is ideal for casual relationships and gay hookups. However, user profiles are not very detailed. Some may find it difficult to find a potential match.
● Matches based on geographical proximity
● Hook up centered
● Personal safety and privacy are not guaranteed
● Not ideal for smaller cities
● Live chat requires a paid membership
● Assemble your crew with group chat.
● Send your location and make it easier to meet.
● Star your favorites and block others
Grindr got 4.9-star ratings with 10M downloads on Google Play.
Good app. They’ve come a long way. The biggest cons are: pro features are ludicrously expensive ($20 a month or $10 for a *day*), search functions are limited without pro features enabled, and the app crashes my phone quite often. It’s a quick close and reopens, but it happens often. I think the ads are what does it.
Where to download:
3. HER Lesbian, Bi & Queer Dating
HER is an LGBTQ+ hook up app built for queer women, lesbian, bi, non-binary, trans, and gender-nonconforming folks. You can explore different relationships, such as short-term hookups, committed or platonic friendships.
● All profiles have photos.
● Active social media accounts.
● Can only sign up from Facebook or Instagram
● No manual search option
● Messaging only for friends and matches
● Limited user base
● Join communities: hang out with others who have similar values.
● Profile: add pronouns, pride pins, gender, and sexual identities on your profile.
HER got 4.3-star ratings with 1M downloads on Google Play.
More welcoming as a trans woman than other similar apps I’ve tried. Very good experience so far. I have already met a few local and semi-local people I can certainly see getting to be friends with. Worth a shot if you’re on the fence! A little frustrating they pull the “to know who you like, you gotta pay”, and I think the subscription is 2x the cost it should be, but hey, they have to monetize somehow.
Where to download: